Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Lanolin...Not only for nipples




Hi Moms!! I wanted to share a great product that has multiple uses! Good thing I didn't throw this guy away after I was finished nursing. Of course I used Lanolin to help with the dry and cracked nipples but I also am currently using this on my teething baby!

My 8 month old  has 7 teeth and is covered with a teething rash around his mouth and cheeks. His drool is non stop, his lips are chapped, and they crack and bleed. I used the Lanolin around his mouth, on his lips, and on his chin and his rash was gone in one day! What is does is it serves as a protection barrier between the skin and the salvia. It also helped completely heal his cracked lips! I know vaseline can also serve this purpose but I don't feel comfortable using this around the baby's mouth.

Other uses for this product that I have heard about are diaper rashes and an ointment for scrapes or cuts. Save that tube because you will definitely need it at one point or another for your little Bambino!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment