Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Baby's First Valentines Day Party!

Stations set up on on the dining room table
I really wanted to celebrate Bobby's "First" of many and since I was still on maternity leave, I figured a great party would be "Baby's First Valentines' Day" party! I had a total of 18 babies, all born in 2014, and their moms(a few dads) attend. Other parents were able to meet each other, many would probably have their children attend the same school, and it was an awesome way to share ideas and resources!

I had food on the island, chairs spread throughout the house, a photo slideshow and poster of all the babies and three stations set up that were fun activities for the babies and their parents.

One was a "Prop Station." Here people were wearing cute Valentines theme related props and took photos on the Fuji Instax Mini camera. They could leave it for Bobby to put in his album or even keep for themselves.


The next station was called the "Doily Station." Here, I had ink pads and a doily for people to stamp their baby's footprint or hand prints. It was really cute seeing all the different sized feet for the different aged babies.

The last station I had was the "Card Making Station." Here I had blank greeting cards, stickers, stamps, and markers so baby's could make a Valentines Day card for their grandparents or siblings. Some of the cards were absolutely adorable and creative!

This was one of many parties I plan to host and I can't wait for the next one!








Snacks and food on the island



Bobby and his uncle. He was ready for a nap







The prop photos hanging to dry

The Doily Station

Most of the group that attended!

Love the garland. I will be posting a tutorial of this too!


Some of the props we had!

Cute cards for family members

Each special 2014 Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment