Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Baby Baskets. Great for gender reveal gifts, Baby Showers, or welcoming a Baby to the world


I have been making gift baskets for quite some time. I made one for my Best Friend when she got engaged and I have made a lot for friends that were either expecting or had their baby. In today's post, I wanted to share one I made this week for friends who found out they were having a boy. It is always nice to give something before their shower because I see how excited they get and how much more REAL it feels knowing a baby is coming!


Some great things to include in a basket are the little items that people tend to not purchase off of a registry or items that are special or sentimental to a baby.

Some of the "special" items would be a soft blanket, a picture frame, a baby book to write down milestones, their first reading book, a frame for their birth certificate or hospital ID bracelet, just to name a few. For essentials, you can do pacifiers, plain white onesies, burp cloths, thermometer, Baby Advil, Nose suckers, nail clippers, NB size diapers, wipes, or anything else that that is under 20.00 and is useful. I usually include one or two from the "special list  and  the rest are "essentials."



In this basket, I did; packs of wipes, NB size diapers, a package of white onesies, nail clippers, hand sanitizer, pacifier clip, my favorite bibs, an adorable book, a package of NB socks and pacifiers. I purchased the basket from Home Goods and the total I spent on everything was around 65.00-70.00. You can definitely make this less or more expensive but I just wanted to include our favorite things. I also just made a simple banner with "Baby M" across it by using scrapbook paper.

XO

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I make gender reveal gifts too. I make a crochet bear hat with interchangeable bow and bow tie so you can decide once you know the gender of the baby. https://etsy.me/3sB4U89

    ReplyDelete