Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The perfect gift for any child! A personalized book from Pottery Barn Kids.




I always have a hard time trying to find a gift for birthdays. I never know what they would like, what they have too much of or what they need. I always try to go towards educational gifts but that doesn't get me much kudos from the kids. Sometimes I wish all children had registries to make life easier for all of us! All kids are different so guessing can be really frustrating. Just because your child loves it, doesn't mean their's will.

That being said, I found what I believe is the perfect gift for any boy or girl! A Personalized book from Pottery Barn Kids. I love giving these books as gifts because the parents love it, the kids want their parents reading it to them, and they often favor these book to read. The personalized book makes the child the star! Not only do they use the child as the main character, they include the city they live in and other neat things that make it THAT much more personal. There are a ton of different themes and stories to choose from. This particular one I gave for a 1 year old girl's birthday and she will be able to enjoy it for years to come. So if you are ever in a rut and feel like you want to give something more personal and special, I highly recommend these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment