Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Honest Bathroom Cleaner - Excellent Bathroom Cleaner and safe during pregnancy!


After I first found out I was pregnant, I did a lot of research and read about all the harmful household products that you should avoid when pregnant. You want to avoid ammonia, bleach, toxic chemicals,  aerosol sunscreens, paint containing lead, and you need to wear gloves as well as work in a ventilated area. After knowing all this, I had to dump almost everything we had in our house and purchased all new household products. The first product I wanted to share with you today is the Honest Bathroom Cleaner. It is only 5.95 and does such a great job not only cleaning our shower, but it also cleans fixtures, counters and tubs. The smell is nice and fresh and did not bother me for either pregnancy. In fact, it is a very soothing scent! Honest Bathroom Cleaner is also free of harsh chemicals including ammonia, bleach, formaldehyde and other harmful ingredients that most cleaners have. I never would have thought that something without common chemicals would do the job but this bathroom cleaner does. Pregnant ladies, current mommies and health conscious mommies all must give this product a shot. We give it an "A" here! 

Side note: I also purchased a pack of wipes from them and recently opened the box and the wipes package had a hole in them. I called them and they are sending me a new pack so they also have great customer service! Thank you Honest and we will remain loyal customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment