Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

My First Attempt At Making French Macarons


I am not really into baking but sometimes I get the urge to bake something and most the time I never do it again. This wild hair came from my Domestic Idol, Martha Stewart. I would not say I did a great job, but for such a finicky and delicate dessert, I was pleasantly surprised by the way they turned out. Here is the link to Martha's Basic Macarons and below are pictures I took during my process of baking the French Macaron!


Whipping it on speed 4 in the mixer.

My circles were not perfect....



Right before they went in the oven.



Again, not so perfect but they tasted great!

Fresh raspberries for the Macaron filling.

Raspberry filling before it was put in the piping bag.

Only pipe half the Macarons!

Sandwich them together.

Enjoy!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment