Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Nautical Theme Baby Shower! Ahoy, ahoy, it's a BOY!

Like I mentioned before, a lot of my close friends had babies this year. I had the honor of co-hosting a few baby showers and wanted to share this one with you guys! Jenna was pregnant with a boy and mentioned that his nursery was going to be Nautical theme. The ideas in my head started to go wild! I love hosting and this was a theme I had not done before so it was going to be really fun to plan. We purchased almost everything from amazon or Etsy. Ahoy, ahoy, it's a BOY!!!


The dessert/food table
We had a huge 8 foot table to work with so instead of having a separate dessert table and food table, we combined both to one. We ordered sandwiches from Panera and had dips and snacks to eat as well as cupcakes for dessert. The Nautical Fishing Net made for a great back drop for the table. I purchased Sea Shells to add to the net as well as scatter on the table for additional decoration. I have mini Chalkboards that I use for virtually every party. For this shower, I used them to label food, desserts, and signage for what people should do. The chalkboard markers do leave a stain so after each party, I just tape up the chalkboard and do a coat of Chalkboard Spray Paint and they're as good as new! Both of the banners are from Etsy. I hope you enjoy the pictures!



We used onesies from Carters with clothes pins on twine

I buy all my candy bulk from a local shop. The chapsticks are also from Etsy

Instead of a guestbook, we had guests write a message to Gabriel for him and his mommy to read for years to come

Diaper decorating station with a diaper cake

The Blue Mason Jars and Blue and white paper straws are also from Amazon


The Beautiful Mommy. Welcome Aboard Life Ring was on the door for decor and is also hung in his room now!


No comments:

Post a Comment