Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

DIY Wood Floor Cleaner! Safe For Babies and Pets!



Make sure you label it so you remember what it is!
I started having concerns with the floor cleaner I have been using because of all the chemicals in it. I watched the documentary "The Human Experiment" which made me even more paranoid and now with my son crawling and dropping food on the ground, I knew it was time for a change. Luckily, a friend of mine told me what he uses and I tried it last night and it worked GREAT! It even got some spots off the floor that the Bona and Swiffer couldn't get it. It literally dissolved them! Here is all you need!



Wood Floor Cleaner
  • A Spray Bottle
  • 3/4 Cup of White Vinegar
  • 3/4 Cup of 70% Alcohol
  • 1 Cup of Water
  • 3 Drops of Dish Soap
  • 5 Drops of Lavender Oil (Optional, it helps mask the vinegar smell.) 
Mix it all together and "wah-lah!" I was so impressed that I had to share this right away with you guys! I hope you all love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment