Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

DIY Distressed denim jeans!!

Hi All! I really love the look of distressed denim and figured if it looks good on adults, it will look even cuter on kids! I was going to buy an already distressed pair but for that price, I could have made 3 pairs of these jeans so I went ahead and made them myself! I bought these jeans from Carters since they are inexpensive and if I messed up, I wouldn't have lost much. I know Old Navy also sells jeans for a low price so that might be a good place to start.

I have a magazine rolled under the legs so the cuts won't go through on the other side.





Start by making slits. You can go wide or stay narrow.



Don't forget to do the back side!



This is what it looked like when I was done and before I put them in the washer.



After washing them! The more you wash, the more distressed they get!



 Good Luck!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment