Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Wow! How has time slipped?

Hi Guys! I feel terrible about not blogging lately, although I don't know how many people actually read my blog! Ha! Life has been pretty crazy. We have another new baby boy, Theodore, and our older son just turned two! We went on a few trips this year and did some new things around the house. Fast forward and it is already Christmas time!

In the past year, I have also taken up a new hobby of gardening which I will share on occasion with you guys. I have a cut flower garden. I am starting my flowers as seeds in my garage then planting them outside once they sprout. It has been an outlet for me away from my crazy life and I have enjoyed watching them come to life as beautiful flowers.

I have a lot of new suggestions for toys, advice on managing two under two and personal family times I am happy to share. I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season!


God has blessed us with Theodore Najib on June 4, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment